Zone 2 Flush & Test Rig Z2515FTR
- Electric Driven Flushing Rigs
The Z2515FTR Flush and Test Rig is a general purpose electrically driven flushing rig complete with integral air driven test system suitable for use with water glycol and hydraulic oil systems that require an SAE AS4059 Class 6B-F (NAS 6) level of cleanliness.
- All stainless steel construction frame complete with integral drip tray and removable cover panels
- Suitable for use with both water glycol and hydraulic oil systems
- Directional control valve for use with double acting systems such as actuators
- In-line particle counter connection point, 3/8" NPT(F)
- Tank mounted purge valve allowing for easy cleaning of the system when changing from one liquid type to another
Full Product Certification to ATEX Category II 3G Ex nA IIB T3
Oil & water based liquids, 1.5cSt to 200cSt.
Pressure: 3 micron. Return: 3 micron. Both filters c/w bypass & indicator.
Air blast cooler c/w 40 deg C thermostat.
Reservoir & Equipment
400 Ltr usable, level gauge, filler/breather, access hatch, drain valve, low level switch and ½” NPT(F) tank fill point.
Mobile, box section, fully enclosed with removable panels. All st/st.
Fork lift pockets, lifting eyes c/w slings & shackles.
Unit dimensions & Weight
1.7m L x 0.95m W x 1.45m H, 1100 kg (tare) 1500 kg (gross).
Pump type & manufacturer
Air driven Maximator G150LVES
3 ph, 50hz, 415V, IP55
100 psi, 90scfm
Hydraulic Pump Capacity
Dynex: 26 ltrs/min, 5,000 psi
1.35 ltrs/min, 15,000 psi
Directional control valve
0-6k psi pressure gauge
Return line flow meter
System PSV (set 5.2k)
Electrical control panel with power isolator, pump and cooler controls
Air on/off valve
Pressure vent valve
Pressure isolate valve
0-20k psi pressure gauge
Air filter, panel mount pump on/off valve, air regulator & gauge
Flushing Outlet: 2x 3/4" NPT(F)
Test Outlet: 2x 3/8” MP(F)