Enerpac ZA4T-Series Air Driven Torque Pumps
- Ancillary Equipment
The ZA4T -Series air driven torque wrenches features Z- Class high efficiency pump design providing higher oil flow and bypass pressure. Ergonomic pendant allows remote operation up to 20 feet.
- Enerpac air driven torque wrench pumps features Z-Class high efficiency pump design; higher oil flow and bypass pressure
- Two-speed pump operation and high by-pass pressure reduces cycle time for improved productivity
- Heat exchanger warms exhaust air to prevent freezing and cools the oil
- Ergonomic pendant allows remote operation up to 20 feet
- Glycerin filled pressure gauge with transparent overlays in Ft.lbs and Nm for Enerpac torque wrenches provide a quick torque reference
- Regulator-Filter-Lubricator with removable bowls and auto drain is standard
- Valve technology reduces oil operating temperatures and withstands contaminants to increase pump reliability
|For Use with Torque Wrenches||Maximum Operating Pressure||Model Number1)||Usable Oil Capacity||Weight with Oil|
|All S- and W- Series||700|
|All SQD- and HXD-Series||800|
* Standard with THQ706T hose and fine air pressure adjustment for very accurate torque control.