CENTURION UK PROVIDES CUTTING-EDGE GREEN TECHNOLOGY TO KEY CUSTOMER
Centurion UK brand ATR has successfully provided two environmentally-friendly electric compressors to a major operator for a large-scale North Sea project. These units will be offshore for a minimum of three months with additional projects already under discussion.
ATR’s electric compressors are the newest addition to their ever-expanding fleet of equipment for hire or purchase, and were added as part of Centurion’s commitment to help our customers become greener while maximizing efficiencies. These compressors do just that – offering customers an efficient solution that improves performance while reducing carbon footprint over traditional diesel compressors.
The electric compressors offer a host of benefits, including:
- Near zero emissions
- No refueling stops
- 50% savings in operational costs
- State of the art noise reduction
- Minimal servicing necessary
- Smaller and lighter than traditional diesel alternatives
- Simply plug & play set up – adjust volume and pressure at the touch of a button
For more information on ATR, visit: http://www.atrgroup.co.uk/
Back to News